Monday, July 26, 2010

Free At Last!

Wow, it's been a while.



It was a brutal time away from home, especially in the beginning. Yet, because of my good behavior - and their diabolical plans for a sweet ransom - my captors let me go (with certain conditions that they seared into my mind).

After I was released, I took a little time to see the world... and, yes, I did hit a "rough patch" ... and, no, rehab was not easy...

But throughout all my travels, I knew in the back of my mind that my kidnappers' threat (and their devilish hope for a reward) was still in full force. And it finally drew me back home... to avoid the unmentionable dangers they would have released on my loved ones if I did not return.

Well, since I've finally been released by my captors, here are a few more pictures of my whereabouts over the past several months.

4 comments:

  1. hahahahaha!!!! you had us so convinced it was Jeff and Teresa! lol. You are too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Corley, we're so glad you made it home! And just so you know, all that pipe smoking you've been doing has been disturbing your neighbors that have open windows. No offense, but it's true.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha! I am now understanding how cunning you are now Bethany! I want to know what it says under the creepy picture of Daniel!

    ReplyDelete
  4. IT WASN'T US.. and I just wrote a blog entitled "free cookies" I swear I watched this after. Where did they get all those creepy pictures of Brandon and I?

    I do expect three dozen cookies tho.. we may not have kidnapped him, but I do have the power to unleash the beast.

    Ditto on the Daniel thing too.. I kept trying to rewind and pause, but couldn't.

    ReplyDelete